RAISE MONEY FOR WeCAB AND
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH!
Support WeCAB and take control of your health by registering online with Ridgeview’s Family Health Manager AND taking the Health Assessment. It’s a Wellness Tool that provides insight on ways to take care of yourself. In fact, register your whole family, as long as individuals are 18 or older. The process is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to ridgeviewmedical.org.
- Click on Family Health Manager link at the top of the page.
- Provide your Account Information.
- Under Program Organization, enter WeCAB’s Program Code: D1453
- Choose your Interests.
- Click Create Account. Then you’ll be asked to take the Health Assessment.
- It will take you less than 5 minutes to take the Health Assessment. At the end, you will receive a report based on how you answered the questions.
WeCAB will receive a $15.00 donation for every person, 18 or over, who takes the Health Assessment. It’s an easy way to support the acclaimed WeCAB transportation program.
WeCAB thanks Ridgeview Medical Center for their continuous support! Enabling WeCAB to receive a donation for every person who creates a Family Health Manager account, takes the Health Assessment, and enters the WeCAB Program Code D1453, is one more way Ridgeview Medical Center supports WeCAB.